Friday, April 10, 2009

5x 7 get well card


I needed a card for my cousin who has breast cancer and going thru surgery , chemo, the works.Wanted a fun spirited card , not all serious,
cuz has a fun personality! stamp is stamping bella,, papers are ctmh, and swirly things are from the cricut, and typed my message on the p.c. I did some other ones too( I never make just one card, I always do duplicates while I have the stuff, mess out!) other sayings I did were:
cruisin by to say HI!, and Life is a highway...
enjoy the ride!

No comments:



My photo
I have a great passion for creating, and have been stamping and scrapbooking for over 15 years now! I absolutely love handmaking things and haven taken over an entire room in our basement as a"craft room".

I have been married to my wonderful husband Kurt for 23 years, and have three daughters ages 21, 19, and 15. We love animals and have two dogs and several horses.
I also enjoy hairstyling and run my own hair salon.